Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Active pages in Geography section include:
Geography definition[edit | edit source]
- The study of the earth and how people interact with it.
Classic geography[edit | edit source]
- classification of geographic elements
- ex. continents, rivers, mountain ranges, etc.
- identification of "place"
- classification of l
Human geography[edit | edit source]
- = deeper understanding of human use of space, distance, localities and other interactions with the earth
- land use, including mining, farming, etc.
- connections & intersections
- see larger entry Human geography
Political geography[edit | edit source]
- identification of of sovereign (ruling) states
- how they interact with one another based upon geography, including
Geo-politics[edit | edit source]
- = how geography and geographic elements shape international relations and interactions
- alliances & adversaries